Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: COO+ SEO/Content Marketing Manager
Key Relationships: Account Executives, Clients, Vendors+Partners
ABOUT X AGENCY:
What is X Agency X Agency is a team of growth engineers: our approach is rooted in numbers, data and active listening. We develop and execute digital marketing roadmaps that enable our clients to focus on what they do best: growing their brand by delighting and engaging the right customers. Our integrated digital marketing offerings give us a 360 view of our clients so we can make data-driven decisions and share transparent reports. Our campaigns are skillfully optimized to produce the highest profit margin.
Who we are: We’re digital marketing experts with 15+ years of experience. Our secret sauce, “The X Way”, continually breaks digital marketing records, increasing client profits by leaps and bounds. Our team has unrivaled skill across distinct digital activities rising through the ranks of a variety of brands and agencies. X Agency is a team of digital marketing masterminds determined to make a positive impact on our partners and clients’ businesses, leaving the digital marketing space better than we found it.
What it’s like to work with us: We believe in confidence with zero ego and strive to be better for ourselves, our clients and the universe every single day. We have fun and know when to focus in and deliver. We maintain active partnerships with the best enterprise-level ecommerce CMS platforms, web development programs, marketing services and review aggregators, to meet complex needs in the fast-paced and constantly evolving digital marketing landscape. Our guiding light is to “make the brand the hero” and “always be learning”. If this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Account Executive: Email + Brand Ambassador is an energetic and astute individual responsible for these two channels as part of X Agency’s integrated digital marketing services. You’ll handle brand ambassador + email content strategy, development, and implementation for a variety of clients while building meaningful relationships with each assigned client. The Account Executive: Email + Brand Ambassador must be passionate about digital marketing, eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset, and comfortable managing all aspects of these products and ongoing client communication. You’ll have a hand in internal programs and agency efficiency to increase overall agency performance as well as the growth X Agency’s client list.
– Manage strategy and communication for clients onboarded with Email and Brand Ambassador program
– Onboard clients to these programs
– Work closely with management to develop Brand Ambassador and Email Marketing programs for our clients
– Regularly work within email platforms to set up, schedule, send and analyze email content
– Regularly work within Brand Ambassador platforms to set up, manage and analyze Brand Ambassadors and overall Brand Ambassador program
– Create, execute and manage email content calendars
– Create, execute and manage brand ambassador strategy
– Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development.
– Regularly review client feedback and communicate with team members for product development needs
– Work with the marketing team to come up with strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability
– Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
– Seek out additional services the agency can provide to clients to drive agency growth
– Contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy
– Deliver work that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce business results for all clients
– Be familiar with clients’ business, competition and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business problems and apply insights
– Bachelor’s degree
– 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
– Experience with Klayvio, Mailchimp or similar email platform
– Experience with Technical + Content pieces of email marketing
– Experience with Refersion, Shareasale, Impact or similar affiliate marketing platform
– Experience with reporting tools such as Google Data Studio or similar
– Analytical and data-driven.
– Understanding of and experience in retail and ecommerce
– Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
– Tech savvy
– Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
– Strong proficiency in time management and ability to work remote efficiently
– Takes incredible pride in own work, self- motivated, passionate about driving client growth, prioritizes going the extra mile to overachieve and deliver results
– Experience in E-Commerce platforms is a plus
– Bonus: Experience in graphic design platforms, including Adobe Creative Suite
– Highly competitive salary with commission on new client acquisition.
– 80% company paid health, dental and vision
– 6% matching 401K
We’re growth engineers who craft and execute your custom digital marketing road map to increase profitability.
X Agency Principles
Practice Empathy & Emotional Intelligence
We treat everyone (colleagues, clients, suppliers, contractors, service providers, etc.) with dignity and assume positive intent in all communication and interactions. We build valuable, mutually beneficial relationships.
Begin and End With The Client In Mind
We do the work required to deeply understand our clients. We invent solutions that increase their profit and exceed expectations. We hold ourselves accountable for the work we have set out to do for our clients.
Engaged In The Work
We bring our whole selves to work every day. We always do the very best that we’re able. We create the environment needed to succeed and learn from our mistakes when we make them.
We begin with the end in mind and build clear processes to achieve the desired outcome.
Always Be Learnin’ (ABL)
We actively seek out opportunities to grow, push our boundaries, and expand our universe. We acknowledge and change assumptions that no longer serve us. We sift for gold in every feedback opportunity.
Think Critically & Courageously
We understand all sides of an issue. We parse complexity to find the details that matter. We propose specific solutions to spur conversation and thought. We run toward fear. We zig when they zag.
Leaders at X Agency establish a clear purpose and direction for themselves within the organization. We have fun while creating and fostering an environment where people bring their ideas to work and are aligned with continually exceeding the expectations and objectives of X Agency.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Until then, check out success stories from our amazing clients or browse the marketing services offered.