Location: Boston, MA
Reports to: COO
Key Relationships: Assigned Clients, Account Managers, Vendors + Partners, Co-Ops/Interns
ABOUT X AGENCY
We are a team of growth engineers: our approach is rooted in numbers, data and active listening. We develop and execute digital marketing roadmaps that enable our clients to focus on what they do best: growing their brand by delighting and engaging the right customers. Our integrated digital marketing offerings give us a 360 view of our clients so we can make data-driven decisions and share transparent reports. Our campaigns are skillfully optimized to produce the highest profit margin.
Who we are: We’re digital marketing experts with 15+ years of experience. Our secret sauce, “The X Way”, continually breaks digital marketing records, increasing client profits by leaps and bounds. Our team has unrivaled skill across distinct digital activities rising through the ranks of a variety of brands and agencies. X Agency is a team of digital marketing masterminds determined to make a positive impact on our partners and clients’ businesses, leaving the digital marketing space better than we found it.
What it’s like to work with us: We believe in confidence with zero ego and strive to be better for ourselves, our clients and the universe every single day. We have fun and know when to focus and deliver. We maintain active partnerships with the best enterprise-level eCommerce CMS platforms, web development programs, marketing services and review aggregators, to meet complex needs in the fast-paced and constantly evolving digital marketing landscape. The ideal candidate aligns with The X Way: Act With Integrity, Stay Curious and Be Remarkable.
– Work closely with management to develop new SEO opportunities for our clients.
– Assist in proposal efforts for potential clients interested in responsible channels.
– Manage X Agency’s SEO Marketing strategies and tactics by developing and implementing strategies and Standard Operating Procedures to support day-to-day SEO and Content Marketing activity and long-term business objectives.
– Contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy.
– Onboard clients to SEO and Content Marketing programs, and manage strategy and communication for said clients.
– Be familiar with clients’ business, competition and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business problems and apply insights.
– Deliver work that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce business results with the Organic, Direct and Email channels.
– Regularly review client feedback and communicate with team members for channel services needs.
– Keep up with industry trends and best practices in SEO and common eCommerce platforms.
– Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
– Seek out additional services the agency can provide to clients to drive agency growth.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of experience with SEO and Content Marketing
– Experience in common SEO measurement tools such as SEMrush, SEO Powersuite, Google Trends, etc
– Proficient in Google Search Console and Google Analytics
– Experience with Technical + Content pieces of email marketing
– Experience with reporting tools such as Google Data Studio or similar
– Analytical and data-driven
– Understanding of and experience in retail and eCommerce
– Experience with project management tools such as ClickUp
– Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
– Tech savvy
– Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
– Strong proficiency in time management and ability to work remote efficiently
– Takes incredible pride in own work, self- motivated, passionate about driving client growth, prioritizes going the extra mile to overachieve and deliver results
– Highly competitive salary with commission on new client acquisition
– 100% company paid health, dental and vision
– 6% matching 401K
– 15 days paid vacation + 5 personal/sick days
We’re growth engineers who craft and execute your custom digital marketing road map to increase profitability.
X Agency Core Values
We achieve extraordinary results. We go the extra mile for our teammates, partners and clients.
We actively seek new opportunities to learn, grow and push ourselves to think and approach challenges in new ways.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We always do the right thing. We earn the trust of our team, partners and clients.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.