Account Manager: Paid Media
Location: Nashville, TN or Boston, MA
Reports to: COO (to start)
Key Relationships: Clients, COO, Account Managers, Sales + Marketing, other Marketing Technology partners
ABOUT X AGENCY
We are a team of growth engineers: our approach is rooted in numbers, data and active listening. We develop and execute digital marketing roadmaps that enable our clients to focus on what they do best: growing their brand by delighting and engaging the right customers. Our integrated digital marketing offerings give us a 360 view of our clients so we can make data-driven decisions and share transparent reports. Our campaigns are skillfully optimized to produce the highest profit margin.
Who we are: We’re digital marketing experts with 15+ years of experience. Our secret sauce, “The X Way”, continually breaks digital marketing records, increasing client profits by leaps and bounds. Our team has unrivaled skill across distinct digital activities rising through the ranks of a variety of brands and agencies. X Agency is a team of digital marketing masterminds determined to make a positive impact on our partners and clients’ businesses, leaving the digital marketing space better than we found it.
What it’s like to work with us: We believe in confidence with zero ego and strive to be better for ourselves, our clients and the universe, every single day. We have fun and know when to focus and deliver. We maintain active partnerships with the best enterprise-level eCommerce CMS platforms, web development programs, marketing services and review aggregators, to meet complex needs in the fast-paced and constantly evolving digital marketing landscape. The ideal candidate aligns with The X Way: Act With Integrity, Stay Curious and Be Remarkable.
– Work closely with management to develop new Paid Search opportunities for our clients.
– Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development.
– Regularly review customer feedback and communicate with team members for product development needs.
– Responsible for maintaining and creating new ads by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images.
– Work with the marketing team to come up with strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability.
– Minimum 3 years in Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing and in paid search campaigns
– Experience in eCommerce platforms
– Google Adwords Certified
– Search Engine Optimization for eCommerce
– Strong communication skills: verbal and written
– Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
– Tech savvy.
– Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
– Highly competitive salary with commission on new client acquisition
– 100% company paid health, dental and vision
– 6% matching 401K
– 15 days paid vacation + 5 personal/sick days
We’re growth engineers who craft and execute your custom digital marketing road map to increase profitability.
X Agency Core Values
We achieve extraordinary results. We go the extra mile for our teammates, partners and clients.
We actively seek new opportunities to learn, grow and push ourselves to think and approach challenges in new ways.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We always do the right thing. We earn the trust of our team, partners and clients.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.