Location: Nashville, TN OR Boston, MA
Reports to: COO
Key Relationships: Tier 1 Clients, COO, Account Managers, Sales + Marketing
ABOUT X AGENCY
We are a team of growth engineers: our approach is rooted in numbers, data and active listening. We develop and execute digital marketing roadmaps that enable our clients to focus on what they do best: growing their brand by delighting and engaging the right customers. Our integrated digital marketing offerings give us a 360 view of our clients so we can make data-driven decisions and share transparent reports. Our campaigns are skillfully optimized to produce the highest profit margin.
Who we are: We’re digital marketing experts with 15+ years of experience. Our secret sauce, “The X Way”, continually breaks digital marketing records, increasing client profits by leaps and bounds. Our team has unrivaled skill across distinct digital activities rising through the ranks of a variety of brands and agencies. X Agency is a team of digital marketing masterminds determined to make a positive impact on our partners and clients’ businesses, leaving the digital marketing space better than we found it.
What it’s like to work with us: We believe in confidence with zero ego and strive to be better for ourselves, our clients and the universe every single day. We have fun and know when to focus in and deliver. We maintain active partnerships with the best enterprise-level eCommerce CMS platforms, web development programs, marketing services and review aggregators, to meet complex needs in the fast-paced and constantly evolving digital marketing landscape. Our guiding light is to “make the brand the hero” and “always be learning”. If this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Senior Manager: Paid Media is an energetic and astute individual responsible for our Digital Marketing Management. You’ll handle campaign strategy, development, and implementation for a variety of clients while building meaningful relationships with clients’ senior leadership. The Senior Manager: Paid Media must be passionate about digital marketing, eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset, and comfortable managing all aspects of client strategy and ongoing client communication. You’ll manage internal programs and agency efficiency to increase overall agency performance as well as have a hand in growing X Agency’s client list.
– Work closely with management to develop new Paid Search + Paid Social Opportunities for our clients.
– Assist the COO in supervising account teams across a portfolio of accounts.
– Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development.
– Regularly review customer feedback and communicate with team members for product development needs.
– Responsible for maintaining and creating new ads by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images.
– Work with the marketing team to come up with strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability.
– Build and maintain long-term relationships with client senior leadership.
– Assist in proposal efforts and manage new business pitches from development to signature on designated accounts.
– Seek out additional services the agency can provide to clients to drive agency growth.
– Contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy.
– Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives.
– Deliver work that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce business results for all clients.
– Be intimately familiar with clients’ business, competition and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business problems and apply insights.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 7+ years of experience with Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and/or Amazon Ads
– 5+ years of experience in paid search campaigns
– A leader, passionate about mentoring and developing junior account managers
– Experienced with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Conversion Tracking
– Fluent in reporting tools such as Google Data Studio or similar
– An expert in Excel, including formula usage
– Product feed creation and optimization experience with Google Merchant Center via FTP / XML or 3rd party tools such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Feedonomics, or similar
– Analytical and data-driven. Support decision-making, marketing strategy and performance
– Deep understanding of and experience in retail and eCommerce
– Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
– Tech savvy
– Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
– Takes incredible pride in own work, self- motivated, passionate about driving client growth, prioritizes going the extra mile to overachieve and deliver results
– Experience in eCommerce platforms is a plus
– Highly competitive salary with commission on new client acquisition
– 90% company paid health, dental and vision
– 6% matching 401K
– 15 days paid vacation
We’re growth engineers who craft and execute your custom digital marketing road map to increase profitability.
X Agency Core Values
We achieve extraordinary results. We go the extra mile for our teammates, partners and clients.
We actively seek new opportunities to learn, grow and push ourselves to think and approach challenges in new ways.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We always do the right thing. We earn the trust of our team, partners and clients.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.