Reports to: COO
Key Relationships: Tier 1 Clients, COO, Account Managers, Sales + Marketing
ABOUT X AGENCY
We are a team of growth engineers: our approach is rooted in numbers, data and active listening. We develop and execute digital marketing roadmaps that enable our clients to focus on what they do best: growing their brand by delighting and engaging the right customers. Our integrated digital marketing offerings give us a 360 view of our clients so we can make data-driven decisions and share transparent reports. Our campaigns are skillfully optimized to produce the highest profit margin.
Who we are: We’re digital marketing experts with 15+ years of experience. Our secret sauce, “The X Way”, continually breaks digital marketing records, increasing client profits by leaps and bounds. Our team has unrivaled skill across distinct digital activities rising through the ranks of a variety of brands and agencies. X Agency is a team of digital marketing masterminds determined to make a positive impact on our partners and clients’ businesses, leaving the digital marketing space better than we found it.
What it’s like to work with us: We believe in confidence with zero ego and strive to be better for ourselves, our clients and the universe every single day. We have fun and know when to focus and deliver. We maintain active partnerships with the best enterprise-level eCommerce CMS platforms, web development programs, marketing services and review aggregators, to meet complex needs in the fast-paced and constantly evolving digital marketing landscape. The ideal candidate aligns with The X Way: Act With Integrity, Stay Curious and Be Remarkable.
X Agency is seeking a high-performing Senior Manager: Paid Media. A successful candidate is an energetic and astute individual responsible for our digital marketing Marketing Management. You’ll handle campaign strategy, development, and implementation for a variety of clients while building meaningful relationships with clients senior leadership. The Senior Manager: Paid Media must be passionate about digital marketing, eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset, and comfortable managing all aspects of client strategy and ongoing client communication. You’ll manage internal programs and agency efficiency to increase overall agency performance as well as have a hand in growing X Agency’s client list.
– Assist the COO in supervising account teams across a portfolio of accounts, including management of team members, delegation and follow up on assigned tasks, and overall accountability for success of campaigns/accounts.
– Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development and client account growth, working closely with management to develop new Paid Search + Paid Social initiatives for our clients.
– Responsible for creating and managing new campaigns/ads by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, creative, keyword research, etc.
– Troubleshoot blockers in campaign performance and product feed management in a timely, communicative way to both clients and internal teams.
– Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability.
– Build and maintain long-term relationships with client senior leadership.
– Be intimately familiar with clients’ business, competition, customer feedback, and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business opportunities and apply insights.
– Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives.
– Assist in proposal efforts and manage new business pitches from development to signature on designated accounts.
– Seek out additional services the agency can provide to clients to drive agency growth, and contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy.
– Deliver work on time that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce measurable and profitable results for all clients.
– 7+ years of experience with Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and/or Amazon Ads
– 5+ years of experience in paid search campaigns
– A collaborative leader, passionate about mentoring and developing junior account managers
– Experienced with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Conversion Tracking
– Fluent in reporting tools such as Google Data Studio or similar
– An expert in Excel, including formula usage
– Product feed creation and optimization experience with Google Merchant Center via FTP / XML or 3rd party tools such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Feedonomics, or similar
– Analytical and data-driven. Support decision-making, marketing strategy and performance
– Deep understanding of and experience in retail and eCommerce
– Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
– Tech savvy
– Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
– Takes incredible pride in own work, self- motivated, passionate about driving client growth, prioritizes going the extra mile to overachieve and deliver results
– Experience in eCommerce platforms is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree
– Highly competitive salary with commission on new client acquisition
– 100% company paid health, dental and vision
– 6% matching 401K
– 15 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, 9 company holidays
We’re growth engineers who craft and execute your custom digital marketing road map to increase profitability.
X Agency Core Values
We achieve extraordinary results. We go the extra mile for our teammates, partners and clients.
We actively seek new opportunities to learn, grow and push ourselves to think and approach challenges in new ways.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We always do the right thing. We earn the trust of our team, partners and clients.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.