Location: Nashville, TN OR Boston, MA
Reports to: COO
Key Relationships: Tier 1 Clients, COO, Account Managers, Sales + Marketing
ABOUT X AGENCY
We are a team of growth engineers: our approach is rooted in numbers, data and active listening. We develop and execute digital marketing roadmaps that enable our clients to focus on what they do best: growing their brand by delighting and engaging the right customers. Our integrated digital marketing offerings give us a 360 view of our clients so we can make data-driven decisions and share transparent reports. Our campaigns are skillfully optimized to produce the highest profit margin.
Who we are: We’re digital marketing experts with 15+ years of experience. Our secret sauce, “The X Way”, continually breaks digital marketing records, increasing client profits by leaps and bounds. Our team has unrivaled skill across distinct digital activities rising through the ranks of a variety of brands and agencies. X Agency is a team of digital marketing masterminds determined to make a positive impact on our partners and clients’ businesses, leaving the digital marketing space better than we found it.
What it’s like to work with us: We believe in confidence with zero ego and strive to be better for ourselves, our clients and the universe every single day. We have fun and know when to focus in and deliver. We maintain active partnerships with the best enterprise-level ecommerce CMS platforms, web development programs, marketing services and review aggregators, to meet complex needs in the fast-paced and constantly evolving digital marketing landscape. Our guiding light is to “make the brand the hero” and “always be learning”. If this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Senior Manager: Paid Social is an energetic and astute individual responsible for our Paid Social Marketing Management. You’ll handle campaign strategy, development, and implementation for a variety of clients while building meaningful relationships with clients senior leadership. The Senior Manager: Paid Social must be passionate about digital marketing, eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset, and comfortable managing all aspects of client strategy and ongoing client communication. You’ll manage internal programs and agency efficiency to increase overall agency performance as well as have a hand in growing X Agency’s client list.
– Work closely with management to develop new Paid Social (+Paid Search) opportunities for our clients. This is centered around Facebook and Instagram with potential for Reddit, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok.
– Assist the COO in supervising account teams across a portfolio of accounts.
– Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development.
– Regularly review customer feedback and communicate with team members for product development needs.
– Responsible for maintaining and creating new ads by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images.
– Work with the marketing team to come up with strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability.
– Build and maintain long-term relationships with client senior leadership.
– Assist in proposal efforts and manage new business pitches from development to signature on designated accounts.
– Seek out additional services the agency can provide to clients to drive agency growth.
– Contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy.
– Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives.
– Deliver work that is strategically rooted and creatively driven to produce business results for all clients.
– Be intimately familiar with clients’ business, competition and marketing objectives in order to clearly define business problems and apply insights.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of experience with Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and/or Amazon Ads
– Familiarity with Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing
– Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Conversion Tracking
– A leader, passionate about mentoring and developing junior account managers
– Fluent in reporting tools such as Google Data Studio or similar
– An expert in Excel, including formula usage
– Experience with E-Commerce platforms, product feed creation and optimization experience with Google Merchant Center via FTP / XML or 3rd party tools such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Feedonomics, or similar
– Analytical and data-driven. Support decision-making, marketing strategy and performance
– Deep understanding of and experience in retail and E-Commerce
– Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
– Tech savvy
– Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
– Takes incredible pride in own work, self- motivated, passionate about driving client growth, prioritizes going the extra mile to overachieve and deliver results
– Highly competitive salary with commission on new client acquisition
– 90% company paid health, dental and vision
– 6% matching 401K
– 15 days paid vacation
We’re growth engineers who craft and execute your custom digital marketing road map to increase profitability.
X Agency Principles
Practice Empathy & Emotional Intelligence
We treat everyone (colleagues, clients, suppliers, contractors, service providers, etc.) with dignity and assume positive intent in all communication and interactions. We build valuable, mutually beneficial relationships.
Begin and End With The Client In Mind
We do the work required to deeply understand our clients. We invent solutions that increase their profit and exceed expectations. We hold ourselves accountable for the work we have set out to do for our clients.
Engaged In The Work
We bring our whole selves to work every day. We always do the very best that we’re able. We create the environment needed to succeed and learn from our mistakes when we make them.
We begin with the end in mind and build clear processes to achieve the desired outcome.
Always Be Learnin’ (ABL)
We actively seek out opportunities to grow, push our boundaries, and expand our universe. We acknowledge and change assumptions that no longer serve us. We sift for gold in every feedback opportunity.
Think Critically & Courageously
We understand all sides of an issue. We parse complexity to find the details that matter. We propose specific solutions to spur conversation and thought. We run toward fear. We zig when they zag.
Leaders at X Agency establish a clear purpose and direction for themselves within the organization. We have fun while creating and fostering an environment where people bring their ideas to work and are aligned with continually exceeding the expectations and objectives of X Agency.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Until then, check out success stories from our amazing clients or browse the marketing services offered.